Thursday, August 29, 2013

I was born on April 23, 1998 in Chicago, Illinois. My mother named me Jessica Paige Luciano. When I had asked her about how she got my name, she told me it was from a television show she watched. The main characters were twins, named Jessica and Paige. My last name, Luciano, is Italian, which is one of my several races. My mother is full Chinese. She is from Chicago, but her parents are from Hong Kong, China. My father is Mexican, Puerto Rican, and Italian. His mother's parents are both from Mexico, while his father is from Puerto Rico and has an Italian parent.
As for what my personal hobbies and interests are, I love to play sports, especially basketball, volleyball, and running, do nail art, spend time with family and friends, and learn to cook and bake things. I also have had this goal to become a veterinarian since I was in 2nd grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment