Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful

I am thankful for a couple of people in my 7th period honors American Literature class, but the one I have chosen to write about is Stephanie. I just met Stephanie this year, because we share physical ed and English class. So far, I would have to say that she is a pretty good friend. For example, if I don't understand something that's going on in English class and ask for her help, she would help me understand and explain to me things like what we are reading. Not only does she help me with academics, but I'm grateful that I'm comfortable enough to be able to joke around with her and that she can joke around with me.
So overall, I am grateful for the things Stephanie has done for me and I am grateful for the friendship we share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment