Sunday, November 10, 2013

I Celebrate Myself

When I think about celebrating myself, I think of reflecting upon myself and being proud of the person I am today. Every person is unique and has their own special traits and characteristics that make them who they are-- whether the characteristics be ones that are good or ones that are bad. 
As I am asking my younger brother what qualities come to mind when he thinks of me, he says, "Talkative, goofy, crazy, smart, and funny." Whether these listed qualities are good or bad in somebody's perspective, I would agree that they are a part of what makes me me. I am not quite sure how I would be able to define and put into words the definition of who I am, but to name a few things that I see in myself and have heard other people say about me are compassionate, God-loving, generous, athletic, etc.
I can honestly say that I am so glad to be able to look back at myself and be proud of my accomplishments and the person that I have developed into today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment