Monday, May 19, 2014

homeless

I am about a month old, and I’m having a hard time deciding where to live. There are so many options of homes in this town that I live in-- I could practically live in any house I want. Except every time I move in to my new house, I always get kicked out. Literally.
            All of my homes are alive, which can get pretty annoying sometimes. After I finish getting my meal, they always seem to get bothered by it. I don’t know why. But anyways, my life is nice. I’m very small, and I can get around easily which is why it’s easy for me to move after my house kicks me out.
Sometimes there’s this giant spray that comes down and tries to kill me, so I kick myself out if that happens. I hear the people talking about me, calling me a pest or a bug. I guess that’s why they spray at me, to get rid of me. But I just ignore what they say and just focus on getting my basic needs—blood, blood, and more blood.

            I guess you could say my life as a flea is pretty extraordinary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment